How to Apply
- Cover Letter/Expression of Interest outlining clearly how the candidate/agency meets the requirements of the position
- Detailed CV
- Recommendation letters, references of similar engagements in the past, portfolio of previous work
- Financial offer for the consultancy (including a detailed breakdown of the use of time in different phases of the engagement).
Please submit your application in English on the following link
Only the shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Closing date for applications: 23.06.2017. by 17.30h.
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
PERFORM wants to support the collaboration between the private sector and social science research (SSR) through the engagement of a communication expert. The main objective of the consultancy is to support a research institution to develop and test effective tools for communicating their expertise to the private sector.
Main Tasks and Activities of the Consultant
- Facilitate and support the process of defining the services to be offered to the target markets;
- Validate assumptions on the target markets;
- Support the development of a communication plan and defining of communication channels
- Produce a set of communication products
- Provide support to test-run communication channels and communication products
- Train staff of the institution to manage future communication.
- BSc/BA in Public Relations, Communications or relevant field
- Proven experience (at least five years) in working in the field of communications
- Understanding of and proven experience in working with both public and private sector institutions and agencies
- Knowledgeable not only in communications, but also in areas of advertising or marketing, and social media
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and superior interpersonal skills to successfully collaborate with clients
- Experience in content production
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Needs to be agile, flexible, strategic and tactical
- Respects confidentiality – with utmost care and privacy for Institute members and partnering organisations
- Language: Serbian (native), fluency in English both written and spoken is required.
This assignment will cover the period from June 2017 to September 2017. The Communication Expert will work for a maximum of 23 working days.
- The daily rate chargeable by the Consultant shall be mutually agreed between the Consultant and the Representative Office of HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation in Serbia. The agreed rate shall cover all social costs and insurances necessary for the consultant to operate in accordance with relevant national legislation.
- Travel and other local costs will not be covered for activities within the city of Belgrade.