For its offices in Belgrade, Serbia PERFORM is seeking Project Assistant (Temporary Employment)
- Administrative duties – errands to the bank, post office, tax exemption, maintenance of address database, library, formatting of documents, etc.)
- Take records and minutes of meetings (internal, external)
- Provide help with developing presentations (in PowerPoint or Prezi)
- Provide support in developing elements for a management information system for PERFORM
- Provide support in following the developments/news in relevant areas, prepare press clippings
- Assist with background research on specific issues for programme officers
- Postgraduate level – MA or PhD student
- Excellent computer skills – proficient knowledge of MS Office with excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Prezi
- Social science research experience would be considered an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English
Project assistant will be hired for the period of 6 months with a possibility of extension. Expected start of the work is 1 March 2017.
The application should include CV and a cover letter. Please submit your application in English here
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Closing date of applications: 11.02.2017.