EXPERIENCE CAPITALISATION FROM PERFORM’S INTERVENTION WITH THE MINISTRY OF URBAN DEVELOPMENT IN ALBANIA
In 2015, the Ministry of Urban Development of Albania initiated the process of preparing the new Local Development Plans. In order to promote an efficient community consultation process, the Ministry of Urban Development entered in a dialogue with PERFORM so as to identify the best options for community participation in decision-making, and evaluation of social programmes and services.
- Prepare work plan which outlines the overall process of the capitalisation exercise;
- Plan for meetings with relevant stakeholders and actors, including Ministry staff, subordinate agencies staff, interviewees contacted by the researchers during the implementation of the intervention and PERFORM Albania staff;
- Liaise with PERFORM and the Ministry of Urban Development;
- Complete case study document, outline of which will be agreed with PERFORM.
- MA (or equivalent) in Management, Social Science, or related fields (PhD would be a plus);
- Proof of previous interdisciplinary work experience (preferably working in both public and private sector);
- Extensive background in organisational development and/or organisational change;
- Experience in conducting assessments and evaluations;
- Familiarity with the Albanian context (governance structures and procedures).
- Computer skills (MS Office);
- Language: Albanian (native), fluency in English both written and spoken;
- Excellent research and writing skills.
The Consultant will be hired for a period of up to 15 working days, over a period of 7 weeks. Expected start of the work is 25 November 2016. Detailed time schedule, tasks and milestones shall be agreed upon between the Consultant and the Representative Office of Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation in Serbia.
How to Apply
- Cover Letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position;
- Detailed CV;
- References to similar engagements in the past.
- Please submit your application in English, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be invited to an interview.
Closing date for applications: 18.11.2016. by 17.00h