PERFORM’s National Coordination Unit in Albania is interested in contracting a part-time Communication Expert to support the team in its communication efforts.
The Expert will coordinate with the team members in Albania, as well as the Communication Officer of the project’s Regional Management Unit in Belgrade, in order to assist in the drafting of communication outputs and organisation of public events for the Albania Coordination Unit.
Qualification and Skills
- Graduate Degree in the field of Social Sciences and Humanities, preferably journalism and/or communication;
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience;
- Knowledge of public institutions in Albania;
- Excellent analytical and writing skills as well as ability to process technical information in both English and Albanian;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very good organisation and facilitation skills for public events;
- Experience with internationally funded projects would be an asset;
- Proven team worker;
- Full professional fluency in English.
TIMEFRAME OF THE ASSIGNMENT
This assignment will cover the period of 5 March 2018 – 30 September 2018.
The Expert is expected to work at 50% capacity for the first three months of engagement. After the conclusion of this period, parties will determine the work capacity requirement for the remaining contract duration.
You can see the full Terms of Reference here.
Please submit your application in English language to the following email address:
The deadline for submission is 27 February 2018.