Call for five researchers to conduct a study on framing science in Albania’s historical context
PERFORM is seeking to contract five local experienced researchers to undertake a comprehensive archival research study on the role of science in society’s development during the early years of establishment of the communist regime in Albania (1945-1954), so as to contribute to the establishment of a public reflection process and to the research-policy nexus on Albania's historical memory.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS
- Post-Graduate Degree in the field of Social Sciences and Humanities;
- At least 10 years of relevant research experience in the field of research of social sciences and humanities, preferably in history of Albania during the communist regime;
- Good knowledge of the mechanism of establishment of the communist regime in Albania;
- Good knowledge of communist regime’s interaction with intellectual elites in Albania;
- Experience with internationally funded research projects;
- Excellent analytical and writing skills;
- Proven team worker;
- Full professional fluency in English.
TIME FRAME OF THE ASSIGNMENT
This assignment will cover the period of 1 March 2018 – 31 July 2018.
- Cover letter/Expression of interest outlining clearly how you meet the requirements of the position;
- Full professional curriculum vitae;
- Full list of academic publications.
Please submit your application in English language to the following email address:
The deadline for submission is 22 February 2018.
For more details, please see the full text of the Call here.